F44 is an automatic carton erector. F44, with boxes storage in line, is designed to form and at a later stage to seal with adhesive tape the bottom flaps of boxes ready then to be filled, with a variable output up to 480 boxes/hour according to box dimensions. Machine adjustments are simple and fast. F44 model is easy to operate and is built in compliance with CE safety standards.
- Gravity box storage for 150 boxes
- Boxes storage in line with drive belts and sealing unit
- Drive belts speed 21 m/min.
- Arm activated by compressed air (FESTO) with suction cups to take cartons from the boxes storage, to fold and to take them away by drive belts (2 motors kW 0,18 each) for the bottom flaps folding and sealing
- K11R taping unit - 50 mm width
- Venturi vacuum system
- Control panel equipped with: box counter - box timer, low box storage alarm, brake/end tape alarm, full line alarm
- Safety protections with disconnect switches
- Omron® PLC
- Output up to 480 boxes/hour