According to the Law, the Company’s Articles of Association and the resolution of the Company’s Board of Directors as of 28 May 2009, the shareholders of the Company are invited to the Annual Ordinary General Meeting, which shall be held on Monday, June 29, 2009, at 17:00, at Hotel Pentelikon (“Ballroom”), at Kifissia Attikis, 66 Diligianni Str., on the following agenda issues:
1. Submission and approval of the annual Financial Statements of the parent Company and the consolidated ones, the Certified Auditor’s Report and the Management Reports of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year 2008 (1.1.2008- 31.12.2008).
2. Release of the members of the Board of Directors and the Certified Auditor of all liability for damages in regards to the balance sheet, the fiscal year results and the management of the Company, as well as in regards to the Consolidated Fiscal Year Results, Balance Sheet and Management for the year 2008.
3. Affirmation of the election of a new member of the Board of Directors, in substitution of the one resigned and Appointment of this new member as independent or not.
4. Formation of Control Committee according to article 37 of Regulatory Law 3693/2008.
5. Election of a Certified Auditor for the fiscal year 2009 (1.1.2009 – 31.12.2009) and determination of their fees.
6. Approval of contracts, salaries and fees of members of the Board of Directors.
7. Authorization, according to article 23, par. 1, of Regulatory Law 2190/1920, to members of the Board of Directors and to Company’s executives to participate in the management or the direction of companies belonging to the Company group, which pursue the same or similar purposes.
8. Various announcements.
To participate in the General Meeting, the shareholders should block all or part of their shares through their Operator in the Intangible Titles System (ITS) and submit to the Company (Xenias 5 & Haril. Trikoupi Kifissia- Attiki, Investor Relations Department, tel. +302106285000) the relevant attestation on the blocking of the shares, at least five (5) days before the date of the meeting.
In case the shares are in the Special Account of ITS, the shareholders should block by a statement on their part to the Hellenic Exchanges S.A. (ex Central Securities Depository) 110 Athinon Av., all or part of their shares and submit to the Company (Xenias 5 & Haril. Trikoupi Kifissia- Attiki, Investor Relations Department, tel. +30 210 6285000) the relevant certificate of blocked shares at least five (5) days before the date of the meeting.
The power of attorney instruments of the shareholders who are going to participate in the General Meeting by a representative should also be deposited within the same deadline. A relevant power of attorney document is available on the website www.maillis.com and may be also provided by the Investor Relations Department of the Company (tel. +30 210 6285000).
Kifissia, 28 May 2009
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS