ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH:
- product load security
- full compatibility of strapping equipment and strapping system
- reducing of direct cost (re-strapping costs)
- reducing of indirect cost (downtime, maintenance, service cost)
M.J. Maillis Group, as a sole manufacturer of packaging machines and consumables, offers more than 45 years of experience in designing and optimizing the packaging process and configuration for a varied range of industries and applications.
Our expert team of field engineers can offer you the most efficient and effective solutions for your products to ensure their safe transport at the optimal cost of use following a unique methodology and approach.
SURVEY AND ANALYSIS
We undertake a detailed study of our customer’s needs by analyzing current production lines, packaging configuration, packaging material use, equipment performance, labour productivity, transportation and safety requirements. There is no interference with production during the investigation.
We provide detailed proposals and solutions for all packaging equipment and consumables to increase load security and to improve productivity eliminating bottlenecks, at the lowest material and process cost.
VALIDATION AND IMPLEMENTATION
Upon customer confirmation, we undertake a detailed and complete test and approval process with all customers stakeholders, internal and external, that incorporate: sample testing, industrial testing and customer approval to ensure a smooth transition to a new packaging configuration.
KEEP DOING THE BEST
M.J. Maillis local experts ensure optimum material consumption and equipment performance through comprehensive service and maintenance contracts.
MAXIMUM LOAD STABILITY AND SECURITY:
- compliance with national and international laws for internal and cargo transportation
- increased factor of safety and protection for goods
- packaging. The basis of “solid” load securing
- extensive tests (including stability in acceleration bench)
- increased production safety to minimize risks of injury
SIGNIFICANT COSTS SAVING
- by determining if all the packaging is necessary
- increased stability corresponds with an increased handling speed
- less rejected goods and packaging claims
- lowest possible cost per pack
- no packaging bottlenecks
- increased line productivity and efficiency