Athens, June 30th, 2009. The Annual Ordinary General Meeting, was held on Monday, June 29, 2009, at 17:00, at Hotel Pentelikon (“Ballroom”), at Kifissia Attikis, 66 Diligianni Str. The total number of shareholders that were present or represented were 15 corresponding to 33.356.485 shares out of 73.176.746 shares, which represent a percentage of 45,58%.
The following agenda issues were discussed and decided:
1. The General Meeting approved unanimously the Annual Financial Statements (Company’s and Consolidated), for the fiscal year 2008 (1.1.2008 – 31.12.2008)
2. The General Meeting, by 33.349.861 votes for, after calling each one of the shareholders who were present and entitled to vote for this issue according to article 35 of Regulatory Law 2190/1920, released the Board of Directors and the Auditor from any liability in regards to the Balance Sheet, the Fiscal Year results and the management of the Company as well as the Consolidated fiscal year results –balance sheet and management of fiscal year 2008.
3. The Shareholders Meeting decided, by 33.349.861 votes for, to ratify the election by the Board of Directors held on 12.03.2009, of Mr Theoharis Filippopoulos as non executive member and defined his capacity as non independent member of the Board of Directors. Mr Filippopoulos’ office is to expire along with the term of the current Board of Directors.
4. The Shareholders Meeting decided by 33.349.861 votes for, the formation of the Audit Committee under article 37 of law 3693/2008 and appointed as its members the independent and non executive members of the Board of Directors Mrs Lito Ioannidou, Mr Ilias Gounaris and Mr Sotiris Orestidis.
5. The Shareholders Meeting decided by 33.349.861 votes for, the election of the Certified Auditor for the fiscal year 2009 (1.1.2009 – 31.12.2009) the company PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS and defined its fees
6. The General Meeting, by 33.293.891 votes for, approved the salaries and fees of members of the Board of Directors.
7. The Shareholders Meeting decided by 33.349.861 votes for, to grant the authorization, according to article 23, par. 1, of Regulatory Law 2190/1920, to members of the Board of Directors and to company’s executives to participate in the management or the administration of companies belonging to the company group, which pursue the same or similar purposes.