SM11 is a range of automatic carton sealers with manual adjustment. SM11 model is an automatic “fixed format” carton sealer: it means that all the adjustments needed to use the machine in a correct way are done manually. It is used for long runs with same box dimensions. The machine applies automatically the adhesive tape on the bottom and top of boxes. Adjustment and use are intuitive, simple and fast.
- Automatic four-flaps-folder device
- Manual adjustment on different box dimensions by handles
- Side drive belts (75 mm width each)
- Drive belts speed 21 m/min.
- 2 motors (0,13 kW)
- Side pressure rollers to keep top flaps closed
- Adjustable working height 500 – 750 mm.
- K11R taping units (50 mm)
- K12R taping units (75 mm - for SM116 model)
- Safety protection doors connected to disconnect switches
- K12R taping units (75 mm)
- Low tape / no tape sensor device
- Motorized indexing unit with timer control (AG21)
- Silent taping unit (KS11)
- Stainless steel version (SM11-I)
- Higher legs (AS80)
- Casters (AS77)
- Roller conveyor (RG)
- Extendable conveyor (GTL-GTR)
- Inkjet printer (K-125/K-250)