K-125 and K-250 are inkjet high resolution printers. Instead of having boxes printed by the supplier, you can do it directly thanks to this inkjet printer. Boxes usually require the printing of some basic information, such as the lot number, date or a simple message. K-125 is able to print up to 1350 DPI with 12,5 mm of maximum text height and K-250 can reach up to 1350 DPI with 25 mm of maximum text height to solve all your printing needs.
Easy to install and use thanks to the multifunction keypad, K-125 and K-250 are able to meet the multiple needs of printing on cardboard boxes. Based on HP ink cartridges type, they have a remarkable flexibility. On keypad display, in every moment you can check cartridge level, job or any parameters status.
Additionally, K-250 is the only model in the world equipped with encoder built-in the printhead to ensure the optimal quality of printing in any conditions.
- HP ink cartridges type
- Ink cartridge with tag
- Serial ports for keypad
- External devices: encoder, FTC, alarm lamp
- K-125 max. test size: 1 line of 12,5 mm or 2 lines of 6 mm by keypad + 3 lines of 4 mm or 4 lines of 3 mm by software
- K-250 max. test size: 1 line of 25 mm or 2 lines of 12 mm by keypad + 3 lines of 8 mm or 4 lines of 6 mm by software
- Micro-SD card and USB adapter (K-250)
- Customized software included (K-250)
- Special characters printable set
- Power supply: 220/240V - 50Hz - 1Ph
- Maximum reliability and possibility to print both labels and barcodes thanks to Micro-SD card and to customized software included, according to customer's needs.