Manual sealless strapping tool for steel strap. It is a easy to use strapping tool. It is designed to use in medium-heavy industrial applications. The tool is packaged with strap guides for 16 mm strap (standard) and for 13 mm or 19 mm straps. For heavy duty applications, it is available as standard the IMA G version equipped with steel tension lever and rear take-up wheel protection.
All the wearing parts of IMA HT model are covered with titanium. Additionally, it is equipped with a steel tension lever as standard.
- For packs with flat and round surfaces
- Strap quality: Dynaflex and Megadyn steel strap
- Strap width: from 13 mm to 19 mm
- Strap thickness (IMA): from 0.45 mm to 0.7 mm (Rmax. 850 N/mm²)
- Strap thickness (IMA): from 0.45 mm to 0.6 mm (Rmax=880 N/mm²)
- Strap thickness (IMA HT): from 0.4 mm to 0.8 mm (Rmax. 850 N/mm²)
- Strap thickness (IMA HT): from 0.4 mm to 0.63 mm (Rmax. 1100 N/mm²)
- Max. tension: 5000 N (IMA) - 5500 N (IMA HT)
- Joint type: sealless
- Weight: 4 Kg (IMA) - 4.5 Kg (IMA G) - 4.6 Kg (IMA HT)
- Steel tension lever + rear take-up wheel protection (IMA)
- Special aluminium tension lever for vertical use (IMA)
- Steel cutting lever (IMA HT)