BeeWrap is an advanced semi-automatic robot wrapper. BeeWrap is the mobile wrapping machine for palletized loads suitable for every shape, dimension and weight using stretch film. It is provided with a digital control panel that allows, in a very easy and functional way, the programs management and the wrapping parameters set-up.
New Control Panel
BeeWrap has been equipped with a new control panel in order to pursue the same family feeling with the last product of the wrapping range: OneWrap.
The new modern design of the control panel offers at a glance the complete control of the wrapping cycle parameters. It is possible to store up to 10 different programs avoiding human mistakes and saving time.
Moreover, the control panel can be locked improving safety standards.
The control panel is divided in 4 main areas:
1. working mode section to set single or double wrapping mode
2. parameters setting section
3. interactive section to get messages, to give inputs and to manage some manual features
4. power section equipped with start – stop – homing keys, power switch and emergency stop
- Pallets heights: up to 2100 mm or 2600 mm
- Suitable for large and round pallets
- Free working space needed: 1150 mm
- Safety sensors on bumper
- Safety operation indicator light and beeper
- 2 x 12V lead acid battery with on-board battery charger
- Rudder for easy motorized robot moving
- Adjustable height tracing wheel
- Rear forklift access
- Reclining column for easy shipment and movement
- Advanced control panel: up to 10 recordable programs
- Film carriage with clutch (mechanical or electromagnetic) or powered prestretch (240%)
- Pallet height photocell
- Up to 300 pallets without recharging*
- * Test Conditions: standard column 2100 mm + lead acid batteries + pallet dimensions mm 800 x 1200 x 1500 (h) + up & down cycle + 2 top wraps + 2 bottom wraps + film tension 10daN
- Gel batteries
- Photocell for black film or colored products
- Remote control
- Film cutting system (on LP carriage only)
- Double tracing wheel