M.J. Maillis has the know-how and the experience to provide all industrial sectors with turn-key integrated packaging solutions through flexible integrated systems. From food & beverage, to metal, to construction, to logistics and warehouse, M.J. Maillis presents numerous successful integration projects.
M.J. Maillis is the total provider of your secondary packaging line. The dedicated engineering team will design your system, while experienced technical staff will install and startup your system.
BENEFITS – WHY CHOOSE M.J. MAILLIS FLEXIBLE INTEGRATED SYSTEM
- Leading manufacturer of a wide range of secondary packaging machines and equipment ensuring the perfect product compatibility in your integrated line
- Thousands of successfully installed packaging lines
- Network of sales people and engineers all over Europe and North America to support your needs on a daily basis ensuring reduced lifecycle costs at higher performance
- One source for design, engineering, project management, mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance for your packaging line
- Competitive cost and delivery time thanks to standard-modules machines already produced in M.J.Maillis manufacturing plants. One-stop-shop for all your machinery and packaging materials (straps, films, edge protection, etc.) with a single supplier responsibility
- M.J. Maillis engineers design and deliver packaging lines based on the specific customer and application needs, looking always at the minimum total cost of ownership
- Ability to retrofit and upgrade part of your old machinery to improve efficiency and address future customer needs
WHAT M.J. MAILLIS PACKAGING LINE OFFERING PROVIDES
M.J. Maillis ensures your project runs a fast and trouble-free project management by following a specific and efficient process. Every small detail, every alteration and/or new feedback is taken into consideration in order to deliver the project in the most efficient and optimal way.
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Please contact us at email@example.com